Back in 2020 when I and a group of investors bought a wholesale company within the food industry, I experienced a number of challenges with the ordre handling and stated to map out and develop a platform simplifying the supply chain from order to delivery.
The solution became to develop a fully integrated B2B platform 100% controlled from the companys order and accounting system knows as – Visma Economics.
In short the platform works like this:
- From the companys website a new customer can apply to have an account set up, filling out a request form.
- Info is sent to Visma Economics, where Admin. can approve the customer with specific terms connected to that specific customer.
- The account is then created and customer can place orders via the platform.
- After the customer place an order Admin. receive a notification. The order can then be approved. A summary of all orders can be printed and individual order as well. Labels can be printed and orders can be processed.
- From Visma Economics the customer will receive order confirmation, delivery note and invoice.
- The customer can place repeat orders and tag favourite products.
- The customer can search for orders and see all purchase historie.
The benefit of the platform is that all data comes from the accounting system Visma Economics, hence you do not need to update multiple platforms. You can also minimise Admin. cost, and eliminate mistakes in the orders because everything goes through the platform e.g. no human mistakes because of multiple layers of communication during the process.
Some of the key functionalities:
- Different discount for different client
- Orders and products sync with Economics
- Admin can place orders on behalf of clients.
- Invoice can be sent from Economics
- Delivery sheet will be downloaded from panel
- White label the business name
- Multiple language settings
- Domain/subdomain will be mapped
- Download order/customer/product data from dashboard
- Sales report
- Full API integration with E-conomics
Click and see the flow here: Flow of E-commerce for economics B2B or B2C
Want to learn more about the platform and how it can help your companys order flow? Reach out and let’s talk.